For 2000 new positions at the Federal Investigation Agency, the most recent hiring is being announced by FIA Jobs 2023. Multiple departments within the FIA organisation hire new staff. For this position, anyone who meets the requirements is eligible. Each applicant must submit an online application before being considered for membership in the organization. due to the rejection of applications submitted in any other way than online. For their candidates, they provide standard jobs. Consequently, that is the reason you decide to join the Federal Investigation Agency.
Original documentation is required for every candidate. The following requirements must be met in order to apply for this position. Because the deadline for applications is so close, each candidate should apply as soon as possible. The following provides more details about this position.
About Federal Investigation Agency
The Federal Investigation Agency, which is under the control of the Pakistani Interior Ministry, is responsible for border control, criminal investigation, counterintelligence, and security operations. It has jurisdiction over crimes such as terrorism, espionage, federal crimes, smuggling, and intellectual property infringement, among others. The Department of Interior established the institution in 1974, when the Constitution of Pakistan was codified. The FIA conducts its international operations in close coordination and collaboration with Interpol. With its headquarters in Islamabad, the agency has several branch and field offices spread across Pakistan’s largest cities.
|Organization||Federal Investigation Agency|
|Education||Matric To Master|
|Salary||20000 To 80000|
FIA Jobs Vacancies List:
- Additional Director General
- Assistant Director
- Additional Director
- Head Constable Driver
- Assistant Private Secretary
- Head Constable
- Sub Inspector SI
- Assistant Sub Inspector ASI
- Private Secretary
- Deputy Director
- Data Entry Operator
- Constable Driver
- Naib Qasid
FIA Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must be a Pakistani national
- Valid CNIC/domiciliation
- Qualification certificate should be at least 2nd division
- There is no criminal history on the applicants
|Address||FIA Head Quarters, G-9/4, Islamabad,|
FIA Jobs Salary and Benefits:
- Free pick-up and drop-off service
- The use of high-tech equipment
- Children are eligible for scholarships
- Helpful and skillful management
- Health care facilities
FIA Jobs Advertisement Details
|Additional Director General||BPS-21||MS/M.phil|
|Data Entry Operator||BPS-12||Intermediate|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||BPS-11||Inter/FA|
|Assistant Sub Inspectors (ASI)||BPS-09||Inter/FA|
How to Apply for FIA Jobs?
These applicants are interested in working for the FIA, but they are unsure about the application process and where to send their resumes. So don’t worry; we’ve got everything set up for you. You must first register on the website listed below if you wish to apply. You will be redirected from this website to the official page or online application page.
Then, after providing your CNIC, Name, and Educational details on the website in question, you can successfully register an account by entering your information. Then they will tell you the time and date of the interview to narrow down the applicant pool. So, if you succeed in the interview, you are qualified for the position, and you will be contacted soon after.
- Interesting candidates apply online at www.fia.gov.pk
- Every candidate must sign-up for an online application
- So, you have access to the online application form
- Every candidate must fill out their online form
- Make sure your information is correct and avoid spelling mistakes
- Applications other than online will not be considered
- Only online applications move forward for the selection procedure
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview